- Do some of your holiday shopping on smile.amazon.com and designate Riverview Health Foundation as your charity of choice But don’t forget about our local merchants, the Riverview Health Auxiliary Gift Shop or the Women’s Boutique at Riverview Health.
- Make a tax-deductible gift online using your credit card by visiting riverview.org/donate You may also mail a check payable to Riverview Health Foundation to 395 Westfield Rd, Noblesville, IN 46060.
- Contact your professional advisor to make a provision in your estate plan for a future gift Please be sure to notify Riverview Health Foundation of your gift so you’re recognized and included in the Dr Samuel Harrell Society.
- Make a distribution out of your charitable gift fund or donor-advised fund to Riverview Health Foundation.
- Make a gift of appreciated stock Rather than cashing in your stock and paying taxes on the gains and writing a check, you may simply transfer the ownership of the stock to Riverview Health Foundation By donating shares of stock directly to Riverview Health Foundation, you’ll receive the tax deduction for the fair market value of the stock on the date the gift was made.
For more information, please contact Megan G. Wiles at 317.776.7317 or email@example.com.