As a community health leader, we are proud to play a role in the state's COVID-19 vaccination initiative. We are closely monitoring and following the latest vaccination guidelines as outlined by the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH).
At this time, ISDH has prioritized the following groups of people to receive COVID-19 vaccinations:
- Healthcare workers
- Long-term care facility residents
- First responders
- Persons who are 80 or older
For more information about the vaccines, eligibility and the next phases of prioritized groups, please visit the Indiana State Department of Health website >>
Scheduling a Vaccination Appointment
To ensure we're following the state's guidelines, and to maintain adequate supplies, you may only schedule if you fall into one of the above eligibility groups. To schedule an appointment, please either visit ourshot.in.gov or call 2-1-1. Appointments are required.
Please do NOT call Riverview Health hospitals or practices to schedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment, as our phone operators and staff are unable to schedule for you. Instead, you will be directed to call the state's hotline at 2-1-1 or visit ourshot.in.gov.
Riverview Health COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
- Location: We are located in Krieg DeVault Conference Room in the lower level of our main hospital campus in Noblesville (395 Westfield Road, Noblesville, IN 46060).
- Parking: Please park in front of and use Entrance #2 (blue awning). Volunteers will help guide you to the clinic once you're inside Entrance #2.
- Hours: Hours vary depending on appointment times. You must have an appointment.
- Observation period: After your vaccination, you will wait in our observation area where you will be monitored by a healthcare professional for 15 minutes to ensure you do not have an adverse reaction to the vaccine. This is mandatory. For some patients, a 30-minute observation may be required.
- Second vaccine dose: The vaccine is a two-part vaccine. You must receive the second dose to achieve full effectiveness. Depending on the manufacturer of the vaccine you receive, you must have a second vaccine dose either 21 or 28 days later. This second appointment will be scheduled while you wait during the 15-minute observation period after your first dose.
- Vaccine manufacturer preferences: Due to limited supplies, uncertain future availability, and the time-sensitive preparation for the vaccines, you may not request one vaccine manufacturer over another. However, we will ensure that the manufacturer of your second dose matches that of your first dose.