1. Determine the type of appointment you need.
- Lab Visit (10 minutes) – Choose this appointment type to have labs drawn or a vaccine administered. Patients must bring an order for the labs and/or vaccines. This visit type is for new and existing patients.
- New Patient Office Visit (40 minutes) – If this is your first visit to the Riverview Employer Health Center, and you have a specific concern or ailment you'd like to discuss, please select this appointment type.
- New Patient Physical (40 miniutes) – Choose this if it's your first visit to a Riverview Health Employer Health Center location and you need an annual physical/wellness exam, sports physical or well-woman exam.
- Existing Patient Office Visit (20 minutes) – This office visit is for existing patients who need treatment for a specific ailment such as a cold, or for medication refills, etc.
- Existing Patient Extended Visit (40 minutes) – This office visit is for existing patients who would like to discuss more than two issues (ex: blood pressure, diabetes and cough).
- Existing Patient Physical (40 minutes) - This office visit is for existing patients needing an annual physical/wellness exam, sports physical or well-woman exam.
2. Decide on a location.
Noblesville Square Shopping Center––just west of Riverview Health Noblesville Hospital
601A Westfield Rd.
Noblesville, IN 46060
Inside Riverview Health Westfield Hospital
17600 Shamrock Blvd. Suite 1403
Westfield, IN 46074
3. Click the appropriate link for your location and visit type to see open appointments.